Heavy Metal – Rose
Heavy Metal – Rose is compressed high pigment nail powder with chrome/metallic effects used over black. Because it is compressed, use much less quantity with better and longer lasting results.
- Clean the hands and surfaces of the nails with the GEL.IT. UP by GIUP® Cleanser/Sanitizer.
- Gently remove the nails with a sterile metal pusher.
- Shape the nails with a 220 grit file. Rub the nail surface to remove the sheen with a baffer.
- Remove the powder with a nail brush and clean it with GEL.IT. UP by GIUP® Cleanser/Sanitizer.
- Apply GEL.IT. UP by GIUP® Superbond to dehydrate nails. Allow to dry for a few seconds.
- Carefully apply a thin layer of GEL.IT. UP by GIUP® Base coat avoiding the next nails. Polymerize for 2 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 30-60 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- Starting at the base of the nail and moving towards the free end, apply a thin layer of any color of your choice! Ideally we recommend that code 15 – Total Eclipse (black) or 01 – Ice Ice Baby (white) be placed, ensuring sealing at the edges.
- Polymerize for 2 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 60 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- Apply a second thin layer of the color of your choice and polymerize again, in the same way as mentioned above. Seal with the GEL.IT. UP by GIUP® Non wipe topcoat.
- Polymerize for 1 minute in a 36W UV lamp or for 30 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- With the help of the special brush contained in the package we take a small amount of Heavy Metal Chrome powder and rub lightly on the surface of the nail.
- Then carefully remove the unnecessary powder with a soft brush.
- Spread the GEL.IT. UP by GIUP® Wipe Off Topcoat and seal the free end well! Polymerize for 3 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 90 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- Finally apply a layer from the GEL.IT. UP by GIUP® Non Wipe Topcoat and seal the free end well! Polymerize for 3 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 90 seconds in a 48W LED lamp to get a perfect result.
- Put on some epoxy oil and massage.
- For best results, we recommend doing dry manicures (without plunging your hands and nails into water before you start).
Heavy Metal by GIUP® is available in six colors.