150 Espress No 11ml
UV / LED CCFL Soak Off Gel Polish with durability, shine and easy removal! GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® has more than 300 colors, which include an array of colors throughout the color spectrum. With each Summer and Winter season no less than 15 colors are added to our range.
Discount per Quantity
|Quantity||5 - 9||10 - 19||20+|
150 Espress No
For best results(150 Espress No), it is recommended to do a dry manicure (not soaking the hands and nails in water prior to application).
- Clean the hands and the nail surface with GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Cleanser/Sanitizer.
- Gently push the cuticles back with a sterilized metal pusher.
- Shape the nail using a 180 grit file. Buff the surface of the nail to remove the shine.
- Remove dust from the nails with a nail brush and cleanse them with GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Cleanser/Sanitizer.
- Apply GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Superbond as the primer to dehydrate the nail, avoiding the cuticle area. Allow to dry for a few seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Base coat being careful not to apply on the cuticles. Cure for 2 minutes in 36W UV lamp or 30-60 seconds in 24watt or higher LED lamps.
- Starting from the base of the nail to the free end, apply a thin layer of 150 Espress No GEL.IT.UP by GIUP®, ensuring to seal the ends.
- Cure for 2 minutes in 36W UV lamp and 30-90 seconds in 24W or higher LED lamps.
- Apply a second thin layer of 150 Espress No GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® and cure in the same way as mentioned above. Apply a top coats as the last layer.
- Cure for 3 minutes in 36 watt UV lamp or 60-90 seconds in 24W or higher LED Lamps.
- If you are using GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Wipe Off Top Coat, cleanse the sticky residue with GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Cleanser/Sanitizer.
- Apply a little cuticle oil and massage the cuticles.
GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Non Wipe Top Coat and GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Satin Matte-RS Non Wipe Top Coat require no cleansing. Allow GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Non Wipe Top Coat to cool for around 30 seconds before applying any oils or creams.